BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
I like babybel cheeses. They have a great flavor, and are perfect to throw into a lunch bag. After finding a hair underneath the wax coating on one of my babybels I stopped eating them. It makes me super sad as it is one of my favorite cheeses. Not sure if I will try them again.
Grace C.
Columbia
I love cheese and I am have to make my lunch everyday so I really like to keep these in my refrigerator so I can throw it in my lunch! Not super healthy but there are worse things you can put in your lunch and I find they really do satisfy my craving for cheese!
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
I love mini babybel cheeses. They taste great and make a wonderful snack, plus they are easy to pack. They are a little on the pricey side, however, you can buy a larger quantity of them a Sam's Club for a reasonable price.
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
Babybel cheese is so much fun, it's like unwrapping a present every time! I normally buy it at Walmart. The flavor is good, I'm a repeat buyer of this product. I recommend it to others especially those with children.
Jennifer L.
I try to eat these, but even after removing the wax shell they still taste like wax sometimes. It's not every time... but its enough that I've had to spit out too much cheese and waste my money. I wouldn't recommend it, and I wouldn't purchase it ever again myself.
Caleigh F.
Great and tasty treat for a snack or part of a healthy lunch. Such cute packaging that is satisfying to open and these things will have you addicted! These are great for cheese lovers to have a easy pick up snack but also great to have the right serving size.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Babybel , is Great tasting and it is in a cute package with the Laughing Cow on front the Value is Pretty good and I love it because of the Smooth texture and Delicious flavor. I think You will love it too . It is a good snack alone or with Crackers Love it .
Rosa H.
Paducah, KY
My favorite!! Good flavor, very soft. It is a really good snack low calories, very healthy. Affordable. I love to eat it with chips an sometimes an apple, I can't tell you why but I love that combination.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
These are good for when you have cheese cravings. The cheese has a savory flavor that just eating one is enough and it hits the spot. I normally find myself eating like 5 slices of cheese, but with babybel one is enough!
Leena A.
Love this as a midday snack or even right before bed! It similar to string cheese but this is more creamy. I highly recommend you try it. It's affordable and definitely worth it. Get out there and get some babybel cheese! I recommend everyone to try it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart