BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Cathy T.
SAN JOSE, CA
A great morning snack. I buy these in big packages at Costco because it is so much cheaper to buy them there.
Taylor Joan P.
These are delicious! A great size snack for when I am on the go! Love it! It's a must try for cheese lovers!
Amanda V.
Springdale, AR
Love these. I eat with crackers or alone. Great size and snack. I also can eat 5 and not feel heavy doing so.
Kara N.
Such a great and quick snack all by itself! Also nice with crackers or spread on toast. They are fun to Peel!
Hannah D.
Monongahela , Pa
Yum great snack great price!!! Very yummy and creamy! It's cheese so if you don't like cheese you won't like.
Georgia S.
Union, KY
My favorite lifetime snack. I have loved these since I was little. So fun to unwrap, and have a great taste.
Roxy N.
Torrance
Tried these. I didn’t love them. The taste wasn’t something I liked. I thought they would be great for lunch.
Kate W.
I LOVE cheese! These are nice for lunches. I'd like to eat 5 at a time, though. This is pretty decent cheese.
Concha M.
Washington, DC
These have been a favorite since I was a kid. There is something so fun about peeling the wax off the cheese.
Accacia D.
Wichita, KS
I'm not a huge cheese person and can't eat it on its own but with these I actually can not too cheesy for me
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?