BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kate P.
The cheese is good I like the compact it comes in and the red wax makes everything so pretty and colorful
Nadine M.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Delicious little treat. Eat alone or with some crackers! A little weird packaging but adorable to unwrap.
Billie P.
Elyria, OH
These are so yummy and a nice change from regular string cheese snacks. I would buy these again for sure.
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc
This cheese is delecious!! My family and I love it! It's a great portable snack to throw in a bag and go.
McKayla D.
Guyton
We love cheese in our house, and we usually have multiple different brands. However, we ALWAYS buy this.
Courtney A.
Delicious flavor, easy to take in your purse/briefcase, travels well without getting smooshed. Delicious.
Kirsten J.
Tickfaw, LA
can this get any better?? the answer is no! gives you the exact taste you want for a quick cheesy snack!
Rebecca S.
San marcos, Tx
Love that I can take these on hikes and travels. Babybal Cheese is always smooth and has a great flavor.
nathanhi100 H.
ashburn
Great for snacking! They have a rich creamy and have a great real cheese taste! They are very affordable
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
These are a very bland cheese but I do get them occasionally when dieting for a protein snack on the go.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart