BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
We love these so much that we buy them in Costco portions! We take these on all of our road trips with us!
Becky M.
I my kids love the wax packaging. They ask to eat one just to open it!! Great, easy and nutritious snack!!
Kaylee K.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
They are so good and easy to eat, I love them so much and you should really try them if you haven't before.
Iveyte S.
Westwego, LA
I like this because I like the creamy sensation and taste really good
And they come in really cute package
Summer Y.
I remember this as a child. After i ate the cheese i would chew on the wax.. i don't know why i was weird !
Lynlee H.
Big stone gap, VA
I'm so addicted to these little cheeses ! I love them better than I do string cheese and that's saying alot
Sunday C.
These are okay for those who like cheese but I am vegan now so I'm no longer interested in cheese or milk!
Kim J.
Very good and kids love to eat them. It's a great snack to always have inthe fridge always soft and fresh.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
Great texture, great flavor, and it melts in your mouth. Only thing i dont like is it leaves an after taste
daisy r.
Shinnston, WV
I love this cheese! It has an amazing flavor and is great to snack on. Just wish the packages were cheaper
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?