BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rachel G.
Cleveland, OH
I have love these since I was a kid and got them in my lunch bag! I like that they're kind of a soft cheese and they do fill you up as a snack even though they are so smart. I have never tried the light version because I have always been drawn to the original red little wax packages.
Mya S.
Tampa
Babybel's are so addicting, and a great snack for on the go, any college student or hard worker! Great flavor, cute packaging, and I sure hope its healthy because I can eat a whole thing of them in a day if I don't stop myself, totally recommend for any cheese lover!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Pretty genius as a travel snack. However I will eat cheese ANY time, ANY where. This is good cause it has that sharp taste. My only problem is that I want to eat 15 of them in one sitting. So what’s more practical? An actual wheel of cheese or a million of these?
Heather P.
I remember loving these as a kid, and my kids love them too. The packaging is fun for little ones. Good slightly tangy flavor, a nutritious snack with calcium and protein. Almost a slam dunk- but definitely on the pricey side. The fun packaging comes with a cost.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
You can't go wrong with Babybel, and even more so, with the mini cheeses. It has a great flavor - the perfect balance of sweet and salty, it's creamy and perfect on its own or with crackers. The only "downside" is that they're so small, I want to eat all of them!
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
I eat cheese pretty regularly and I really like this stuff. The small size of the wheels and the wax coating make it super convenient, just put some in my backpack and I have a good snack to last me until I can get home. It's great for hiking and camping as well!
Diana G.
absolutely love these little cuties!!! I pack them with my lunch everyday. The first time I tried it, I knew I would be a customer for life. The flavor is perfect, and unlike any other cheese that I've tasted. I have already begun recommending it to my friends!
Kameron D.
The original babybell cheeses are the best cheeses. My mother used to purchase these for me as a child, and now as a grown adult, i still purchase and eat these regularly for myself. They are quick and convenient and delicious!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are totally cute and really yummy. We often buy this for quick snacks. They travel well. I love the taste. It is a mellow cheese and not overpowering. I think that it taste like swiss but not as bitter. I like the portability. Love these little cheeses.
Rosa H.
Paducah, KY
My favorite!! Good flavor, very soft. It is a really good snack low calories, very healthy. Affordable. I love to eat it with chips an sometimes an apple, I can't tell you why but I love that combination.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart