BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
Nothing can top these. A whole bag should be considered a portion because that's how much I eat. 10/10 !!!
good snack for on the go, smooth flavor and texture a bit pricey but worth it. the kids love this one too.
Erin F.
USA
These are great snacks. I love that they are individually wrapped and single serving. They taste great too!
Rebekah S.
I was very skeptical about these when I first bought them but they are great adult version of string cheese
Anna S.
Olathe, KS
The best, wish this original was carried at Costco again! We miss it and it’s expensive to buy else where.
Olivia V.
Appleton, WI
Good for someone who is on the go! Delicious little bit sized morsels! Easy to eat too many at once though.
Hannah F.
Mount Carmel, PA
I used to love packing these in my lunch when I was in elementary school. They're very good and fun to open
Heather E.
Hambleton, WV
Perfect for lunch time snacks! And also slightly addicting. Just a little pricey compared to other options.
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
The first time I've ever had these I ate the wrapping. But they're so good and soft. Perfect little snack.
Kenda P.
Newtonsville, OH
These are great for a snack for kids.I give these to my kids with Apple slices and crackers...............
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart