BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Robecca S.
Harlem, GA
These are the best with grapes or crackers or just by them self! I love to eat baby bell cheese ! Very filling
Nikki B.
Sacramento
We love buying these for a quick/healthy snack. My kids also love popping them in their lunches. So delicious!
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love these!! They the best, I take them to school everyday and it's just one of the best snacks !!
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Great flavor and fun packaging. We love these in our household and my kid loves to find them in her lunch box.
Meg T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love cheese to the moon and back. Any cheese at all but this one has a horrible taste. Pretty expensive too.
Barbara F.
Just love these. the only thing is that you cant stop just by eating one before you know you have them all ate.
vane r.
En lo personal, no soy muy amante del queso, pero para un sank por la tarde queda muy bien! O con una ensalzada
member-2ba9f303b
The whole family eats these for snacks. They have great flavors and are fun to peel open. Been buying for years
Kyra E.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are so yummy. These are great to have a s a snack. They are also great for kids. I definitely reccomend.
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
These are my daughters favorite. They are convenient and delicious. She can unwrap then herself and snack away
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?