BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lorin S.
Haverhill, MA
I could eat a whole bag of these. So good. I enjoy having these as a snack at night. Perfect size, flavor.
Geraldine R.
Mount Dora, FL
If I'm looking for a low calorie snack during the day I grab one of this to hold me over to the next meal.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
One of my favorite cheese to eat for snack super milky and very creamy motserella cheese. It's super fresh
Olivia V.
Appleton, WI
Good for someone who is on the go! Delicious little bit sized morsels! Easy to eat too many at once though.
Kari N.
Grand Forks, ND
I used to buy these weekly, but now these are used as a treat. I do love these, but they can be expensive.
Kimberly S.
Youngstown, OH
Love to pack my lunches with these! So small, but are very filling when paired with pretzels and crackers!
Keziah T.
Mishawaka, IN
Great snack for any age young or old. Tastes amazing and is very fresh. Found everywhere and is affordable
good snack for on the go, smooth flavor and texture a bit pricey but worth it. the kids love this one too.
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Love this cheese. Easy to pack with your lunch. Or even good for just a snack midday! And it Tate's so good
Sunday C.
These are okay for those who like cheese but I am vegan now so I'm no longer interested in cheese or milk!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart