BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Carolina S.
Richmond, CA
I really like babybel! It's to easy have one in my handbag.
So soft and the taste is the better I've tried!
Lucy H.
Centralia
The best snack cheese, just grab a handful of these and some fruit and veggies then you're good on the go.
Christa S.
San Jose, CA
Delicious. My kids love. Easy to pack in lunches or take on the go. They like the packaging too. It's cute
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
I ate so many of these as a kid I can't even fathom to eat them anymore... However I know they are amazing.
Pamela E.
Upper Black Eddy, PA
Omgosh my son goes crazy for these! They are super cute and easy snack. He loves them. A bit pricey though!
Hannah b.
New Port Richey, FL
We always have these mini cheeses in the house for a snack or side to any meal. The tates is always superb.
Sandra M.
Duarte, CA
My daughter live babybel in her lunch bag. The packaging seems to help keep it cool enough for lunch time!
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Love it. Perfect size snack! Have it and I'm addicted to it. The taste, the size and the cost are perfect!!
Emma J.
These are perfect for lunches or snacks in the go! They're sooooo delicious and keep me full between meals!
Jennifer M.
A favorite since i was a kid. Perfect snack. Good flavor. They could make them a little less pricey though.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart