BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Juliana Q.
Lancaster, SC
Love these! so tasty and also a great on the go snack. They're great by themselves or inside a quesadilla.
Summer T.
Irving, TX
Sooo good! My dad always buys these when he goes shopping and they are a nice little treat, perfect snack!
ashley a.
These are always in our refrigerator! Great snack for anyone in the family! Such good flavor! And so cute!
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
I ate so many of these as a kid I can't even fathom to eat them anymore... However I know they are amazing.
Leigh P.
Great little snacks. The whole family loves them. We always keep them on hand. Perfect to pack in lunches.
Alisha B.
Lucasville, OH
This cheese is the best they are so creamy and have so much flavor. They are a bit pricey but so worth it!
Annie H.
Hamilton, OH
Love this cheese, it’s a great quick and easy snack if you’re a little bit hungry. Small so easy on the go
Abby B.
These are one of my favorite snacks to have. Easy for on the go or just for in between meals. So delicious!
Marina T.
Love this I just eat it like this when I open it. It’s so yummy will continue to eat because I love cheese
JANISTY L.
California 🌞
I'm weird and these are not my favorite to eat but I hear others say that they are their favorite to get...
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart