BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are heaven in your mouth. The portion sizes are perfect. The texture of the smooth creamy cheese is almost unbeatable, almost. I love these little guys especially with how easy they are to carry as a snack to work or before the gym. I would definitely recommend them.
Amy S.
Richfield
The only snacking cheese we keep in our refrigerator! Makes for a great healthy quick snack on the go. A favorite for my kids and for myself. I like to pair it with deli meats for a quick snack, or slice it up and put it on crackers! So tasty and healthy!
Savannah A.
Wichita falls, TX
The Original Mini Babybel cheese is my favorite snack. These are on the healthier side when it comes to snack options also. They are super rich so they small size is perfect. I will forever include this cheese in my lunches!
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
Babybell is my absolute favorite cheese snack. You can get it almost at any grocery store and they are so fresh and yummy! The original almost tastes like a sharp white cheddar, but I could be totally wrong. The red wax strips are a little difficult to peel sometimes but other than that, I have no complaints!
Alexis M.
These are dangerous. You will try one and all of a sudden you have eatn the whole pack. You know how they say you cant eat just one pistachio? You cant eat just on mini babybel. This product is AMAZING!
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
I eat cheese pretty regularly and I really like this stuff. The small size of the wheels and the wax coating make it super convenient, just put some in my backpack and I have a good snack to last me until I can get home. It's great for hiking and camping as well!
Rachel G.
Cleveland, OH
I have love these since I was a kid and got them in my lunch bag! I like that they're kind of a soft cheese and they do fill you up as a snack even though they are so smart. I have never tried the light version because I have always been drawn to the original red little wax packages.
Sufei P.
I've been always into cheese sticks and cheese. When my mom bought those I was pretty excited to try them. Although, I was kind of disappointed. Everytime I eat one I wouldn't want to get another one. I wouldn't recommend this to others, but it's just my opinion.
Mya S.
Tampa
Babybel's are so addicting, and a great snack for on the go, any college student or hard worker! Great flavor, cute packaging, and I sure hope its healthy because I can eat a whole thing of them in a day if I don't stop myself, totally recommend for any cheese lover!
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
You can't go wrong with Babybel, and even more so, with the mini cheeses. It has a great flavor - the perfect balance of sweet and salty, it's creamy and perfect on its own or with crackers. The only "downside" is that they're so small, I want to eat all of them!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart