BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Erin F.
USA
These are great snacks. I love that they are individually wrapped and single serving. They taste great too!
Rebekah S.
I was very skeptical about these when I first bought them but they are great adult version of string cheese
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
These are such a great little snack! They have a great flavor, and are soft! I would definitely recommend.
Summer Y.
I remember this as a child. After i ate the cheese i would chew on the wax.. i don't know why i was weird !
Courtney H.
Wooton, Ky
I enjoyed this cheese however it was so overpriced I did not feel as if it was worth what I was paying for.
Geraldine R.
Mount Dora, FL
If I'm looking for a low calorie snack during the day I grab one of this to hold me over to the next meal.
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
The first time I've ever had these I ate the wrapping. But they're so good and soft. Perfect little snack.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
We love these so much that we buy them in Costco portions! We take these on all of our road trips with us!
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
Eat these things all the time. Family lives them Highly recommend these and for on the go they are the best
Ci’Erra W.
Decatur, GA
These are the creamiest little cheese wheels love having these to snack on they are just so darn delicious
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart