BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Monica H.
I love this cheese its great for lunch and when on the go. Satisfying!! I always accompany it with almonds.
Amanda D.
Super delicious and a great snack to just throw in your bag. Easy. Simple. Convenient. I love these things!
Bailey S.
Love these! They're great for a quick snack when I'm running out the door or just hanging around the house!
Triniti M.
Erie, PA
I just like the original but sometimes it taste food and I don't like it but it's still really good I guess
Geraldine R.
Mount Dora, FL
If I'm looking for a low calorie snack during the day I grab one of this to hold me over to the next meal.
👯Lexy A.
Eugene, OR
These are so yummy. I used to work at a daycare and my kids loved them for a little snack. I love them too.
Kimberly S.
Youngstown, OH
Love to pack my lunches with these! So small, but are very filling when paired with pretzels and crackers!
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
These are great for a small snack, or if you're looking for things you can fill you're kids lunch box with
Sunday C.
These are okay for those who like cheese but I am vegan now so I'm no longer interested in cheese or milk!
Maria H.
Great snack for kids and size is ideal taste is rich and flavorful great quality I really enjoy and my kid
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart