BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Crystal C.
Really good cheese, quick and easy snack to have or on the go, cute packaging, delicious. One of my favorites.
Nikki B.
Sacramento
We love buying these for a quick/healthy snack. My kids also love popping them in their lunches. So delicious!
Rebecca F.
Those are highly addictive and I wish they sold them in giant gallon tubs because I literally can't buy enough
DeAnn S.
Hamilton, NJ
This is always fresh and tastes good. It’s inexpensive in comparison to other similar brands. My kids love it!
Lauryn W.
I love cheese like alot and this is a good snack to just pop in your lunch kit or lunch box and i just love it
Krystianna P.
Boston, MA
I eat these all the time with my lunch! They’re so fun to peel apart and play with the wax. Plus they’re tasty.
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I have a love hate relationship with these. They taste so good. The waxy packaging is super disgusting though.
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect portioned snack that let's me indulge in some cheese occasionally. I love the taste and the cute size.
Annemarie B.
Towson, MD
I love these little circles of cheese! Not only are hey delicious with perfect texture but they're fun to open!
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
These are amazing snacks by themselves or sliced/with a few small crackers. I often will eat one between meals
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?