BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jennifer S.
Such a good snack! Such a good choice for people eating healthy because it's so filling yet no-carb. So good!
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
YAHS!!!!!!! So Yummy! And come on they are so darn cute! Throw it in your bag and go, perfect work day snack.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
So delicious! Pack two in my daughter's lunch everyday! Nice healthy snack that gives you protein and energy
Sara K.
Holland, MI
This is a great snack. One cheese is just enough to satisfy cravings while still being able to stay on track
Lindsey R.
Mini babybels are so easy to take with you and eat on the go and they are just the right size and very tasty.
Tiffany F.
These are perfect portion sizes and became an instant favorite for my kids school lunches and my work snack.
Han R.
Duh, these are amazing. Best little snack and or to break up for a mini salad if you’re trying to be healthy
Danielle V.
This go in my kids lunches just about everyday. I hear complaints if their cheese isn't in their lunch boxes.
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Great for parties and just a quick snack. Kids live them. Hard to keep in the house but that's a good thing.
Emma H.
Gainesville, VA
I give this cheese a 5 star rating because it is so so good and I eat it everyday. Also I enjoy it everytime.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?