BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jenna G.
West Point, GA
Love these as a small snack. Its a better alternative to having sweets. Not expensive. I bought it at Kroger.
Concha M.
Washington, DC
These have been a favorite since I was a kid. There is something so fun about peeling the wax off the cheese.
Claire S.
Azusa, CA
Always have this stocked in my fridge. Makes for the perfect snack.. paired with a hard boiled egg & almonds!
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI
Love these so much nothing compares, they are the right amount and perfect for throwing in my purse and going
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these . I like the concept of cheese on the go
you can pack it in your kids lunch bags plus their good
Chavhon L.
Portland, OR
These are cute and tasty. Convenient for on the go snacking or with lunches. They are also very affordable!!
Allison R.
Love this cheese! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Amazing cheese, only downfall is it is very pricey.
Daisy L.
Great snack for on the go pairs well with wines and inside salads or with crackers or different meats. enjoy
Patricia T.
Germantown, MD
I've loved this creamy cheese ever since I was a kid and it's so good with crackers and tea! Best snack ever.
Kate R.
Can I eat these all day long please? AMAZING. Love these little guys. Perfect afternoon snack between meals.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart