BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sherry R.
My kids love these. My daughter takes these to lunch everyday. I buy them at Aldis so they are a bit cheaper
Hannah B.
River Falls, WI
These cheeses are so tasty and so easy to throw in a lunch bag and take with you. Plus they are healthy too!
Vanessa  M.
Cabot, AR
These are awesome. Great snack when dieting. My kids love them too and I don't mind sharing a healthy snack.
Stephanie H.
Clarksville, TN
Sooooo good. I love this cheese. I love eating these as a snack. So perfect. I like having crackera with them
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
These are a yummy treat. The perfect size for an afternoon snack with some crackers. Delicious cheese flavor.
Crystal S.
Victoria, TX
Wow.. kids ask for this snack and I cant say no they are great for snack and lunch sacks for school w fruit.
Susan R.
Park Forest
I buy these at Aldi, they’re delicious and affordable. Nutritious little snacks that adults and kids can love
Liv L.
Naperville, IL
I have a really bad obsession with these, and it’s terrible on my diet. Definitely my guilty pleasure snack.
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
These are so addicting it's not even funny. I can easily go though a whole bag in a day! They're soooo yummy!
Rachel B.
Our go to cheese for snacks. So creamy and light. Good with crackers or on their own. Love this cheese. So d
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart