BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
I'm addicted to these. I bring these with me everywhere I go for a snack. Call me weird but they're amazing!
Courtney E.
Bardstown, KY
These are so good but the almost rubber like texture can be weird. They're almost squeaky when you chew them.
Lynda C.
Leander, TX
Who doesn't like babybel? They are so cheesy and delicious. And their size make them perfect snacks for kids.
Evie F.
Dexter, MO
Delicious cheese! Love peeling the wax off one and enjoying it as a snack! Tastes better than string cheese!
Lindy S.
Windsor, CO
My whole family loves these. They are the perfect snack. We always buy them when they are on sale at Costco.
Accacia D.
Wichita, KS
I'm not a huge cheese person and can't eat it on its own but with these I actually can not too cheesy for me
Holly D.
Eagle, NE
These are the perfect size snacking cheeses to keep me satisfied between meals. Convenient for life on the go
Amy L.
San Jose, CA
My daughter and I like this cheese a loot. I wish there were cheaper and a bigger bag I can eat these all day
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love babybell cheese! They are so yummy you can get them at any grocery store and they are worth the price
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
One of my favorite brands, love this product I have nothing but good things to say about this brand!! Love it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart