BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Babybel is a great little snack cheese that fits right in a lunchbox and is great on the go to satisfy snack cravings. Its soft and delicious and has an easy to open wrapper not to mention its creamy and delicious.
Tammy J.
Mahopac, NY
One of my favorite grab and go snacks! Together with a handful of Blue Diamond® Whole Natural Almonds, it makes the perfect lo-carb snack. The flavor is smooth and delicious. A little on the pricey side but worth every cent! I would definitely recommend it!
Tiara W.
Davenport
I have been buying baby build cheeses for five years. I buy them at Hy-Vee because they are pretty cheap there and they are good for my children's school lunches because I like to keep it healthy. The cheese is so rich and creamy and I wouldn't recommend it to others
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
This is a childhood classic! These have been around for so long and taste so good. The cheese is firm but not rubbery. It has a great flavor and of course the wax is fun to play with. They are a great snack for both kids and adults. I love bringing this to work.
Maryn T.
Coppell, TX
I have to say, these are not my favorites, but my kids absolutely adore these. We buy the big bags of them at Costco every time we go so they can have a "circle cheese" in their lunch. Because they're encased in wax, they stay more fresh in lunches than string cheeses.
Morgan M.
Monroe, LA
I purchased this at our on campus store while I was studying one night. It was definitely a great study snack. It had great flavor. I was scared to taste it at first, but I went back and bought some the next day as well! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Nahiely H.
Cheney
this cheese gives me life. it is cheese but it honestly tastes so different than what you would think! it has a different flavor and it has all of the great richness you could want in some tasting cheese. get this my friends. its so worth it if you're a cheese lover
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love these!!  They're the perfect size for a little snack. I love that each one is completely wrapped and encased so they stay fresh for a long time. Make sure to tear off the red wax before eating! Delicious flavor. They're a little expensive, but so delicious!
Paula D.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this cheese. It's great to take as a snack for college. The original flavor is my favorite and I always have it at home. I buy basically every week. The price is good, it is cost effective and because it is individually packaged, we have a longer shelf life.
Emily W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are heaven in your mouth. The portion sizes are perfect. The texture of the smooth creamy cheese is almost unbeatable, almost. I love these little guys especially with how easy they are to carry as a snack to work or before the gym. I would definitely recommend them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?