BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
These are so addicting it's not even funny. I can easily go though a whole bag in a day! They're soooo yummy!
Kara N.
Such a great and quick snack all by itself! Also nice with crackers or spread on toast. They are fun to Peel!
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
This is so creamy and soft! I love eating along with soup or just by itself. It has such a great light taste.
Melissa C.
My daughter and son LOVE these. They are perfect for school lunches and soooo much better than string cheese.
Nicole R.
These are a great snack. They are creamy and have a mild flavor. I love adding these to my lunches for work.
Sherry R.
My kids love these. My daughter takes these to lunch everyday. I buy them at Aldis so they are a bit cheaper
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these . I like the concept of cheese on the go
you can pack it in your kids lunch bags plus their good
Lett G.
San Antonio, TX
Husband and the kiddos love this cheese. I love the packaging and how I can just drop it in their lunchbox.😀
Latoyah C.
Hampton, VA
Another favourite cheee flavour easily opened and can be enjoyed anywhere because of its mess free capability
Cassandra C.
These are my oldest daughters favorite! Her sister prefers string cheese but my oldest will only eat these!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?