BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah B.
River Falls, WI
These cheeses are so tasty and so easy to throw in a lunch bag and take with you. Plus they are healthy too!
Accacia D.
Wichita, KS
I'm not a huge cheese person and can't eat it on its own but with these I actually can not too cheesy for me
Tiffany F.
These are perfect portion sizes and became an instant favorite for my kids school lunches and my work snack.
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
One of my favorite brands, love this product I have nothing but good things to say about this brand!! Love it
Courtney C.
spokane wa
I love how strong the flavor is for being so little. These are good on their own or with crackers or veggies.
Louise M.
Elmhurst
It's just not for me. I am not a huge fan of cold cheese in general, but I just didn't like the taste of it.
Christine P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love the m8ni baby bell cheeses...they are in a convenient package to just throw in your lunch bag and go!!
Mary C.
Orlando, FL
Yummy cheese. Creamy and delicious. My family loves these. They're a bit pricey but all worth it. Pretty good
Daisy R.
FORT PIERCE, FL
Great for a snack for kids and adults. I keep these at home all the time in case anyone wants a light snack.
Lekeisha O.
We are cheese lovers. These are great with anything... If you are like us just eat them plain by them selves
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart