BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Allison H.
My son really likes these, but I don't think they have enough flavor. Not my first choice for a cheese snack
Leah T.
Fall River, MA
My kids love these alone or melted on a dinner roll but either way a package never lasts longer in our house!
Maria H.
Vancouver
Such a great snack. A perfect addition to my vegetables that i eat fir lunch. It is the perfect portiin size.
Little J.
Austin, TX
I love these. They are so cute and perfect for snacking, very affordable too. I buy these every chance I get.
Shaunna B.
Appomattox, Virginia
Great cheese. Has great consistency and delivers great flavor excellent for on the go for snacks and lunches
Wrachel R.
Livingston
Okay I admit I'm addicted to these little pods of creamy cheesy goodness..perfect with a handful of almonds.
Haley S.
Albertville, AL
If I buy these, my boyfriend will eat them ALL. I have to hide them in the refrigerator. They are delicious.
Kaley P.
Rex
Great Mini Snack ! Love the taste ! Great for on the go or a light snack ! Always fresh with a light taste .
Daisy L.
Great snack for on the go pairs well with wines and inside salads or with crackers or different meats. enjoy
Nicole R.
Albany
Cheese is one of those things you can eat everyday and it never gets old. So many varieties. Love the flavor.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart