BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maria del amor P.
Beltsville, MD
I love this mini babybel cheese my daughter too. we usually buy the card for the home. I plan to buy very soon.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Delicious and addictive if you aren't careful! I love dewaxing them! And they're good for you so that's great!
Nicky R.
Marion, OH
Another one of my cheat day MUSTS. They are slightly expensive. But packed with flavor so its totally worth it.
Dawn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is a perfect healthy snack when you are hungry and craving some cheese! It is creamy and tastes delicious.
Ashley B.
Hubert, NC
I eat these like its candy. Smooth and rich in flavor. One of the best cheese ever made. Amazing with crackers
Josephine V.
Bronx , NY
I first tired theses on a trip to Europe we were on a pan to Switzerland and I felt in love with them evr since
Cadisha M.
San Antonio, TX
Portable and good for traveling size for kids and you to eat as a snack with the crackers or whatever you like
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I could eat these all day and just how they come. They are a fun and yummy snacks for hanging around the house
Jessica F.
Lashmeet , WV
My little girl loves these! Perfect for a snack on the go or just a quick something to snack on before dinner!
Rebecca F.
Those are highly addictive and I wish they sold them in giant gallon tubs because I literally can't buy enough
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?