BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Allison M.
I love the Mini Babybel cheeses. They help me stay on track with snacking on a diet. The are so smooth to eat!
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Love the tase like cheesus its great! Love the ease of taking one of theese on the go. Cant get enough of them!
Lee-Ana Z.
This cheese is pure goodness the wrapping is really cute and fun but the taste is so much better a great snack.
Molly T.
chesterton
Smooth texture and amazing taste. Easy for lunch boxes or to take on the go. 10/10 would eat this cheese again
Karinn G.
Roaring Spg, PA
Taste is delicious but the price is not favorable. If the price were lower, I would purchase a lot more often.
Shari D.
Pine River, WI
These convenient snacks are perfect for my kids school lunch! They have fun ope wing them and love to eat them!
I love eating these with wine or to have alone as a snack.  It's also great with Ritz crackers. Taste so yummy!
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
This is such a healthy snack! Not to mention it's so good! I have to be careful though not to eat the whole bad
Krystianna P.
Boston, MA
I eat these all the time with my lunch! They’re so fun to peel apart and play with the wax. Plus they’re tasty.
Logan M.
Pittsburgh, PA
i love these so much but i really need to be careful because i'll buy a 10 piece bag and eat them all at once.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart