BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Andrea M.
Porterville, CA
If you want a snack that will make you full but also tastes great. A great affordable cheese that lasts a while.
Anna B.
I liked this product a lot , but I have stopped buying this product. I would buy it again if I needed too though.
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
Love these. Love cheese. The guy from fosters home from imaginary friends name is cheese. You know the yellow guy
Leah K.
Commerce Twp, MI
One of my all time favorites that Goes way back to my childhood! Used to always love playing with he wax as a kid
Katherine M.
Great snack!! Convenient to have on hand for a tide me over!! Great price and easy to find at all grocery stores!
Courtnei B.
Memphis, TN
Best snack! Perfect little thing to pop in your mouth for a quick snack or something to pass over until meal time
Jennifer C.
These cute little snacks are great on the go i just throw it in my lunch box and i have a tasty snack during work
Candida C.
Jonesville
This are perfect for any packed lunches ! So delicious! They often find the way in my buggy during shopping trips
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
I love that these stay fresh all day even if you don't keep them in an iced cooler. They are a fun healthy treat.
Erin C.
Howland Center
So delicious. Easy to eat, perfect creaminess, makes a great snack. But it's a little overpriced for what it is.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?