BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Annemarie B.
Towson, MD
I love these little circles of cheese! Not only are hey delicious with perfect texture but they're fun to open!
Cassie K.
My kids beg me for these every time I go to the store. I can't lie, I sneak these off to work for my snack too
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I have a love hate relationship with these. They taste so good. The waxy packaging is super disgusting though.
David C.
Senath, MO
My son loves them says they are great tasting and creamy the packaging is good the price is great for the taste
Lauryn W.
I love cheese like alot and this is a good snack to just pop in your lunch kit or lunch box and i just love it
Nicky R.
Marion, OH
Another one of my cheat day MUSTS. They are slightly expensive. But packed with flavor so its totally worth it.
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
The Original is by far the best baby believe. These are perfect for in the go snacking and a lot of fun to eat!
Jayme N.
Lexington, NC
These little babybel cheeses are a great healthy snack for in between meals and they are just so cute and small
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Buy this monthly. Both my husband and I eat them add a snack. I like to put a couple on plate with some grapes.
Maria del amor P.
Beltsville, MD
I love this mini babybel cheese my daughter too. we usually buy the card for the home. I plan to buy very soon.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?