BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Samantha G.
Fresno
Fun for kids to eat and is a good portion size for lunches on the go. I'd imagine them being good for camping.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I really like cheese and I really like portable quick things do these are my favorite for just a bit of protein
Victoria V.
Clermont, FL
i love this cheese for snacks, i love them its so creamy, and im okay with the price its a really good product
jean laura g.
Cape Coral, FL

pure cheese flavor easy to eat at any time and wherever very practical to use and great taste for any occasion
Rebecca F.
Those are highly addictive and I wish they sold them in giant gallon tubs because I literally can't buy enough
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
This little cheese snack is good, especialy if you are looking out on portion controll, this is great for that
Cheste A.
Madera
This cheese is so good with crackers and i like to even eat them with graham crackers! I take these everywhere
Justin A.
These are the perfect snack for everyone! It pairs well with pretzels and can be very healthy. Repeat customer
Melissa S.
ROCKLIN, CA
Ilo of the serving size and freshness of this she's great for an afternoon snack for me or my kids . A winner.
Micaela O.
Hixson, TN
One of my favorite cheeses to eat. It's a great snack for during the day. Super creamy and great cheese taste.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart