BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Love these so much! I could eat them all day. I love cheese..who doesn't? You have to try these if you haven't.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great for snacking and have a great flavor! There are differe flavors as well and all are very good!
Casey T.
Moosup, CT
So good!!!! It's so fun to unwrap! The perfect size for a snack. My kids like them and so do i. It's a win win!
Lindsey m.
These are great for a low calorie snack. Quick and great. I buy it from Kroger or Walmart and it's affordable.
Katie R.
Yumm yummm! Great to pack in your lunches! Fresh and light snack. i almost always have these in my refrigerator
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I have a love hate relationship with these. They taste so good. The waxy packaging is super disgusting though.
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect portioned snack that let's me indulge in some cheese occasionally. I love the taste and the cute size.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These little cheese wheels are absolutely adorable and they taste so yummy I love to spread them on some celery
Amanda P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Great snack for on the go, tasty, easy to open and my two sons love these. much better for them than chips etc
Sabien K.
Payette, ID
I love keeping a few of these in my work fridge so I can have a quick snack when I'm working throughout the day
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart