BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
My five year old loves these as a snack and I like them too. Nice mild flavor and the perfect, satisfying size!
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
The Original is by far the best baby believe. These are perfect for in the go snacking and a lot of fun to eat!
Brianna J.
DuPont, WA
I don't know what it is about these little things that make them so yummy and addicting! You can't eat just one
Abigail F.
Nashville, TN
I love these tiny cheeses. It keeps you from eating a whole bag of anything, but it’s a great snack on the go.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY
These are a must!! They make for a great snack! Quick and easy and most imports my they are reasonably priced!
Elisa T.
My kids favorite. Love it and it is so convenient to take along. Great flavor and perfect size. Buy at wegmans.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love these!! They the best, I take them to school everyday and it's just one of the best snacks !!
Nikki B.
Sacramento
We love buying these for a quick/healthy snack. My kids also love popping them in their lunches. So delicious!
Jayme N.
Lexington, NC
These little babybel cheeses are a great healthy snack for in between meals and they are just so cute and small
Alissa l.
I love these! Great for a snack. Great taste! The only thing I don't like is the price. A little too expensive.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart