BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Delicious cheese, it comes in a small convenient wax casing that seals in flavor! Perfect for snacks or lunches!
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
I love cheese and these babies are just yummy. Convenient little snack individually wrapped in wax to keep fresh.
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
I don't know how much you mean the world is not an issue of a new phone case you want me but i LIKET A LOT. TASTY
Nancy P.
I think it is pretty good. It makes a good little snack, but it does have a bad after taste. It also very sticky.
Johanna A.
Amo los quesos estos son geniales ricas delisiosas las recomiendo mucho para todos no olbides esto entus compras
Karen D.
Houston , TX
My husband loves these for a quick, filling snack. They aren't overpowering in taste and are easy to grab and go!
Cecelia F.
Crest Hill, IL
These are such a great easy snack! I wish they were a little cheaper since they are small but such a good flavor.
Emily H.
Great snack and easy to take on the go. They are a little pricy for how many you get in a pack but they're yummy
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Hands down my favorite cheese. I normally devourer the entire bag before I get home from the grocery store! Oops!
Lucy S.
These are the perfect Little afternoon snack. I also like to out them in my kids lunch boxes. I would repurchase.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?