BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love these little cheeses. They are great for a snack. My kids love them as well. Good for on the go snacks.
Britney C.
Peabody, MA
They taste amazing😍😍 & are the perfect size. It's probably the best amount whenever you just want to eat cheese
Samantha G.
Fresno
Fun for kids to eat and is a good portion size for lunches on the go. I'd imagine them being good for camping.
Dawn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is a perfect healthy snack when you are hungry and craving some cheese! It is creamy and tastes delicious.
Hannah H.
Levelland, TX
These are such good cheeses! I eat them almost everyday for a small snack and it goes good with side with fruit
☆Gigi M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Great snack. I love these with crackers. Come in multipacks and very cost effective. I could eat these forever
Cindy B.
abq
This is good cheese I also like it for a snack I mean you just take it in your backpack for school or something
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
My five year old loves these as a snack and I like them too. Nice mild flavor and the perfect, satisfying size!
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
A good snack that's portable without worrying about a mess. I usually take one with a pack of nuts or crackers.
Suzanne H.
Carmel, IN
Great for on the go. I buy these in bulk at Costco. My daughter can take one in her lunch for a healthy snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart