BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jenn C.
I adore these little snacks. Perfect for on the go. The kids love opening them as much as they love eating them!
Gabriela P.
Riquisimo cremoso y lo mejor es que puedes llevarlo a todas partes para un snack mi hijo lo lleva en su lonchera
Alexa A.
You can’t go wrong with original. These are great for if you just want a quick snack to take with you on the go.
Eliana F.
I love this chesse, it is great with crackers or baguette... It could be A great solution for last minutes visits
Nikki-Ashli K.
Bigelow , AR
Love cheese! Packed full of flavor. Great snack, or small lunch. Love this product. A bit more pricey but so good
Mackenzi O.
Flowery Branch, GA
Pretty much my favorite cheese in the entire world. It goes well with almost everything. And perfect snack size.
Alex R.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product! This brand sells amazing products that I am always willing to buy. I would highly recommend
Hayley C.
Hanceville, AL
Fun to eat and play with the wax afterwards. Good snack for adults and kids. Can be eaten without anything else.
ashley w.
Wenatchee, WA
Best cheese ever!!! I'm am such a cheese lover and this has got to be one of the best to pair with a light snack
Rebecca S.
Benton, AR
These are great. They are high protein, lo cal, and easily packable. I keep them in the fridge most of the time.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?