BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
member-943ca72aa
Malvern, PA
I'm lactose intolerant and for some reason these baby bells inparticular do not bother my stomach! It's amazing
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Good cheese but I just can't justify paying that much for cheese. It is delicious but it is just too expensive.
Rebecca F.
Those are highly addictive and I wish they sold them in giant gallon tubs because I literally can't buy enough
Jamyang C.
Long Is City, NY
Great for a snack! Good taste and it's always so soft and the outside putty wrapping is great to play with too!
Terrenique F.
Erie
I absolutely love babybel cheese they are so convenient good healthy snack soft and comes in variety of flavors
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
These are amazing snacks by themselves or sliced/with a few small crackers. I often will eat one between meals
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
My son is obsessed with these. He loves all cheese but when given the choice he always picks babybel original.
Debra R.
Spencer, WV
Yummy, is all need to say! My kids even love them! Just the right size for on the go or just as a light snack!
Jamaera D.
Land o Lakes , FL
My son loves these as a quick snack. You can't help but to grab one whenever you open the fridge. Great taste!
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I love this cheese. Even my kids love this cheese. It has a great taste and it's the perfect size for a snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart