BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Logan M.
Pittsburgh, PA
i love these so much but i really need to be careful because i'll buy a 10 piece bag and eat them all at once.
Amanda P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Great snack for on the go, tasty, easy to open and my two sons love these. much better for them than chips etc
Karinn G.
Roaring Spg, PA
Taste is delicious but the price is not favorable. If the price were lower, I would purchase a lot more often.
Meghan S.
Wichita, KS
Love these! They're the perfect quick snack that don't make you feel guilty about maybe sneaking another one ;)
Allison M.
I love the Mini Babybel cheeses. They help me stay on track with snacking on a diet. The are so smooth to eat!
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Love these so much! I could eat them all day. I love cheese..who doesn't? You have to try these if you haven't.
I love eating these with wine or to have alone as a snack.  It's also great with Ritz crackers. Taste so yummy!
Casey T.
Moosup, CT
So good!!!! It's so fun to unwrap! The perfect size for a snack. My kids like them and so do i. It's a win win!
courtnay k.
Best cheese hands down. I could live off of these things. I'm not to fond of the price, but they are worth it.
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect portioned snack that let's me indulge in some cheese occasionally. I love the taste and the cute size.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart