BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
This little cheese snack is good, especialy if you are looking out on portion controll, this is great for that
Cynthia R.
THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I eat these for a snack every day when I get home from school and when I do my home work.
Emily P.
Minong, WI
I love love love these. They're so good and creamy. They're. a perfect quick snack and are great for on the go
Stephanie D.
Love these the perfect snack just the right size awesome for kids too with a side of fruit for a healthy snack
Nancy H.
Des Moines, WA
Amazing baby wheel of cheese. So smooth and creamy. You can pair with crackers and its so delicious. I love it!
Meghan S.
Wichita, KS
Love these! They're the perfect quick snack that don't make you feel guilty about maybe sneaking another one ;)
Stephanie M.
Hartford, CT
Los comía en la escuela como snack y son tan ricos q me comía como dos y tres son blando y se desase en tu boca
Debra R.
Spencer, WV
Yummy, is all need to say! My kids even love them! Just the right size for on the go or just as a light snack!
Elora W.
Park City, UT
the perfect snack. Creamy, light, fits in any pocket &I has great nutrients all packed into a small cheese ball
Ericka K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the original baby Bell cheese. I really like the packaging. These are so easy to take to work or to school
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart