BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Katherine M.
Great snack!! Convenient to have on hand for a tide me over!! Great price and easy to find at all grocery stores!
Erin C.
Howland Center
So delicious. Easy to eat, perfect creaminess, makes a great snack. But it's a little overpriced for what it is.
Indira G.
My favor cheese from my childhood until now, it a soft cheese, you could eat it by itself or maybe it a sandwich,
Sarah S.
Perry, IA
My favorite snack of all time. They need to make a larger sack of this cheese because I can't get enough of them!
Johanna A.
Amo los quesos estos son geniales ricas delisiosas las recomiendo mucho para todos no olbides esto entus compras
Sarah W.
Perfect for snacking. Creamy and not too strong of a flavor. The kids love em, the adults love em...enough said.
Jennifer C.
These cute little snacks are great on the go i just throw it in my lunch box and i have a tasty snack during work
Marie B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love the taste and texture of these cheeses! But they're so expensive. These little cheeses are often $1 a piece!
Andrea M.
Porterville, CA
If you want a snack that will make you full but also tastes great. A great affordable cheese that lasts a while.
Malia G.
Buenísimo, un buen snack para llevar a la escuela o trabajo, rico y saludable, nada mejor para los días de antojo
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?