BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Andrea R.
Sarasota, FL
I would buy millions of this If i had the money! It's delocious! But expensive :( it last 3 seconds in my hands!!
Amanda D.
Twin City
The original flavor of babybel is the absolute best. It’s a perfect snake for in between meals thru out the day.
Mackenzi O.
Flowery Branch, GA
Pretty much my favorite cheese in the entire world. It goes well with almost everything. And perfect snack size.
Sarah H.
Original taste, extremely cheesy. Love the individual packaging, super easy to throw in a lunch box for a snack!
This cheese is perfect for a snack and also for grating on a sandwich. Also - holiday season- perfect for gifting
Natalie P.
Cheyenne, WY
Great taste and a good size, just big enough to take the hunger edge off. My favorite part is the wax of course!
Kristina C.
Pasadena, TX
These are so good!!! Especially great for a snack and fit anywhere! Just remember to take off the red packaging.
Ashley D.
Cheese is my favorite thing!!! I can eat and eat anything especially baby bels - I snack on these all day.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
Love baby bel. It's always so tasty and a great snack. And the wax is always fun to mess with when you're bored.
andy p.
Doral, FL
If you have not tried it with guava and cassava jam it's time to do it, those melted cheese quests are delicious
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart