BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
elliott b.
I really don't like this cheese. I bought these a couple times for lunches and snakes but I just can't like these. They don't taste like cheese at all and I taste wax left over from what the cheese is put in.
Victoria W.
Orlando
This product was very yummy but the portions were a bit difficult to handle as a snack for me. I tried this as a snack during my workouts but i ended up eating more than i probably should but they are very small. That was my only issue with it but it was great besides that
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Something about how this cheese is packaged in the wax makes it so soft and fresh! Way better texture than the sting cheese comps. It’s more expensive but worth it for sure. Delicious alone or paired with crackers. It’s a go to snack that you’ve got to keep in your fridge!
Tonya M.
Luther, OK
These are delicious but sadly, after two they begin to lose their wonderful taste and I begin to feel slightly sick. They have a different taste to other types of cheeses that I've had as well but it's a good difference. You just can't overload on them like I did though lol!
Tricia V.
Westover, WV
I love these little cheeses!  They are great as a snack with some veggies for an extra boost of protein.   the wax packages open easily and the cheese slides right out.   Not terribly expensive and a good way to add a little protein/fat to your afternoon snack
Monica S.
Lakewood, CA
These are so good! I love them and how easy it is just to take with you on the go. It's taste amazing and I think it's healthy, I'm not too sure I don't really check. I wish it was a little bit more cheaper but it's okay because quality cheese is always a little more pricey
Devan W.
Madison, AL
The Mini Babybel original cheese is a favorite in my house. These are a great size for snacking and are a good size for portion control as well. They are quite affordable at Aldi. The taste is amazing! I recommend Mini Babybel to eveyone.
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
I like this cheese a lot but its almost to milky for me. I get a cheesy overload when I try to eat a wedge of this product. I have bought this product more than once but the more I eat it the more I don't like it, which is normal with any product. I would recommend though.
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
I always keep a bag of these in my kitchen for all sorts of reasons. It tastes absolutely amazing and has such a smooth texture to it, you could not want a better cheese to eat or snack on. It is one of my favorite snacks and something I always have stocked in my fridge.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoy this product, they are easy to take with on you in lunches or backpacks. The red packages taste the best to me and I purchase them every other week. The only problem I have with the product is once you take them out of the netted bag there is no way to know when they expire.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart