BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Candida C.
Jonesville
This are perfect for any packed lunches ! So delicious! They often find the way in my buggy during shopping trips
Erica C.
Dallas
Soooooo yummy! Love these lil cheese wheels for a snack every once in a while. My daughter & hubby love them too.
Lauren T.
Yuma, AZ
Perfect for little hands, my daughter loves these. A great healthier snack for kids or fit easily in a lunch bag
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
I love these. they are good. You can never fail with a simple little babybel. So delicious! Perfect for any snack
Clarissa p.
Vineland , NJ
original is my favorite ive tried various flavors but i always choose these! delicous and perfect amount for me!
Misten P.
Lake Worth
These are really good snacks. I can go through a whole bag in one sitting if I’m not careful. Such a good flavor.
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
Just a classic cheese snack for on the go. Packed with calcium and flavor they are prefect for any meal or snack.
Nikki-Ashli K.
Bigelow , AR
Love cheese! Packed full of flavor. Great snack, or small lunch. Love this product. A bit more pricey but so good
Courtnei B.
Best snack! Perfect little thing to pop in your mouth for a quick snack or something to pass over until meal time
Natasha V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Kids and I love this cheese! Not cheap but its filling and healthy. Healthy snack over eating chips. Taste good.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart