BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
I would eat these every day if I could they are a great snack for my kids as well it has a very good cheese flavor
chelsea g.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love the original mini babybell cheese. It is so delicious and a pertect small snack to get you through the day.
Kelly K.
I like these as a quick snack although they do taste a bit over salted for me.  And of course the packaging is cute.
Cecily T.
mckeesport
I take one for lunch like everyday. So easy and delicious. I’m obsessed with cheese so I get these allllll the time
Amanda S.
Takoma Park, MD
Delicious! I like as a healthy snack for all ages.
It just is not too easy to find in any super market or grocery.
Geri H.
Harvey, LA
These are always, always in my fridge. I love grab these for a quick snack. There is no product even close for me!
Martha M.
Love cheese and this packages are soo soft for easy spreading on anything you want . great flavor simply delicious.
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
Love these little cheese wheels! I eat them alone for a snack! Great taste in a neat little peel back wax package!
Amber 🌙.
These are my favorite snacks. They’re a little pricey but the texture is so smooth I can’t ever get enough of them!
Lyssa A.
Alexandria
These are so good! I often find myself actually forgetting how many I have eaten, and I am an avid calorie counter!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?