BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
ashley w.
Wenatchee, WA
Best cheese ever!!! I'm am such a cheese lover and this has got to be one of the best to pair with a light snack
Kristina C.
Pasadena, TX
These are so good!!! Especially great for a snack and fit anywhere! Just remember to take off the red packaging.
Ashley D.
Cheese is my favorite thing!!! I can eat and eat anything especially baby bels - I snack on these all day.
Tina P.
My husband and I enjoy the taste and convenience of mini babybel cheese. It's great for a quick snack on the run.
Jazmin D.
San mateo, California
Este queso es el mejor que eh probado y vaya que se a ganada la mejor calificacion
Me gusto mucho y lo recomiendo
Brittany O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Taste wise they are great!!! To be honest though, it would be nice if the wax was a little bit eaiser to get off.
Shantal V.
Perfect size snack. I literally have to hide from my children when I open one because they will take them all!!!
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
One of my favorite cheese snacks. You can't have just 1! These are creamy and rich and so addictive! I love them!
Amanda D.
Twin City
The original flavor of babybel is the absolute best. It’s a perfect snake for in between meals thru out the day.
Rachel C.
tucson, AZ
This cheese is great to let the kids have as a snack..pluse it's a healthy snack..its just perfect in every way..
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart