BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Haley C.
Magnolia, AR
I love this cheese but sometimes I feel like it tastes waxy because of the packaging. I love that it's on the go.
Nicole H.
These are my favorite little a cheese snacks but they are on the pricier side, for that reason I buy other items.
Lisa B.
Mesa, AZ
I keep these on hand for a quick go-to snack in a pinch. I think they are a great value and a great quick snack.
Karyn L.
Belleview, FL
Tastes good . Kinda expensive but it makes a good treat . I can eat this plain . Very soft and mild and delicious
Kaila S.
Absolutely love! Easy to eat and very good to bring on the go! I definitely recommend if you like a cheese snack
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
These are in every lunch, perfect snack size pc of cheese. Great taste, texture and super convenient. Love these
⒝⒭⒤⒜⒩⒩⒜ R.
Three rivers , MA
My whole family loves these, especially the kids. So easy to grab and go when we are on the run with activities.
Karen D.
Houston , TX
My husband loves these for a quick, filling snack. They aren't overpowering in taste and are easy to grab and go!
Jennifer C.
These cute little snacks are great on the go i just throw it in my lunch box and i have a tasty snack during work
Jasmine R.
San Leandro, CA
Can't go wrong with Mini Babybel and thin wheat. ;) A childhood favorite of mine. It is thick, but still creamy.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart