BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Catherine C.
frederick
Baby bel is an amazing brand. I love snacking on their perfectly portioned cheese. I get these from giant eagle.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
At first I couldn't understand why my boyfriend and dad really loves these but I grew to like them after a while.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
Nice and so. Creamy taste. I love cheese and this is definitely a staple in my fridge. Even my 2yr old loves it.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
these mini babybel cheeses are the cutest things ever! they're so delicious and convenient for on the go snacks!
Jennifer C.
These cute little snacks are great on the go i just throw it in my lunch box and i have a tasty snack during work
Candida C.
Jonesville
This are perfect for any packed lunches ! So delicious! They often find the way in my buggy during shopping trips
Yoe F.
untener su sabor original lo hase muy agradable y delisioso, son muy comestibles y barriados en cual quieer hogar
M'leigh A.
These are a great, quick snack and I love that they're small enough to grab and go. Great flavor and nutritious!
Haley C.
Magnolia, AR
I love this cheese but sometimes I feel like it tastes waxy because of the packaging. I love that it's on the go.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
Love baby bel. It's always so tasty and a great snack. And the wax is always fun to mess with when you're bored.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart