BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Tasha G.
Seattle
These are so good wrapped in Pillsbury crescent dough and baked in the oven! My kids love them that way, too, but then again they love them plain as well. They are a little bit spendy but make a great snack. I buy them all the time and find they're perfect for quickly curbing cravings.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This is my families favortie cheese to buy! This cheese is so creamy and yummy! I have never been a huge cheese person but this is some good cheese. They are a little pricey but i only get them once in a while. So yummy.
Hannah
Annapolis, MD
I am a lover of strong, flavorful cheeses, and to be honest, that is not what Babybel has to offer. This cheese is soft and mild, without a lot of flavor, which might be a benefit, depending on your tastebuds. But I still eat these, despite my alternative preferences, because 1) they're so convenient to carry with you and 2) peeling the wax off is SO FUN. I seriously have an enormous ball of this wax that I collected from years of eating this cheese as a kid.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
These are so small and fairly pricey, but they are great with Ritz crackers. If you are looking for a small snack they are perfect. They should try to branch out into more flavors. I would like for them to be a little more creamy even when cold. Warm cheese is not appetizing.
Ashley P.
Brentwood, NY
I did a review on this and the cheese is amazing! There's something about it that taste different from regular cheese but it's delicious!! Only downside is these packs a pretty pricey for just cheese 😔
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember my mom feeding me these when I was tiny.  Great snack for kids and easy to peel.  Very nice packaging.   The cheese is nice and mild with a good bite.  Will continue to buy the big red net full of these.  Sometimes they are too pricey for me but I suppose they are well worth it.
Amy N.
These little cheeses are so good! They go a little overboard with the packaging (do they really need the wrapper on every single wheel when they're already wrapped in wax?), but they're easy to grab & take with you. And as snacks go they're relatively healthy. A bit expensive though, I only ever buy them on sale (which is unfortunately rare).
scarlett t.
campbell, CA
These are so good to eat with crackers even by themselves. They're super fun to peel too, I always purchase these they have such a good taste that most cheese doesn't I suggest you buy them they're very good.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I love these mini cheese! They are perfect for a snack with crackers.  It is super soft and has great flavor.  I used to eat about two of these every day in my lunch or for a snack. I would buy these at Costco wholesale and my entire family would go through them so quick.
Amanda B.
lorain
Easiest thing to pack in kids lunches and to travel with! Spread it on some Club crackers and it's delicious and healthy

I buy this about once a month due to expenses but my family loves them

If you're always on the go and need something quick, easy, and healthy - then opt for these
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?