BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexa A.
You can’t go wrong with original. These are great for if you just want a quick snack to take with you on the go.
Lori H.
Sellersburg
These individually wrapped little cheeses are great on the go. They are Healthy and tasty, easy to open and eat.
audrey c.
Love these for a snack. ...they are the perfect size and taste great. Price is a little high though but worth it.
Amanda N.
This is our go to snack. My whole family loves to eat them and they are a great mess free snack to eat on the go.
Johanna A.
Amo los quesos estos son geniales ricas delisiosas las recomiendo mucho para todos no olbides esto entus compras
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
So, so tasty and portable too! I love these for lunch-- they make the perfect side with some crackers or veggies.
Chaney W.
Denniston
Love baby blll all types of it they are great for a light day time snack when your on break and need a pick me up
Caitlin R.
The best cheese ever. There's nothing more to say about them. Mini cheese wheels are cute, convenient and so good
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
My house hold love this tasty little snack...great for lunches and fun to eat at anytime goes well with crackers
Leah P.
Newland, NC
These are fantastic! I can't eat them anymore after finding out I have problems with dairy. It makes me so upset.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart