BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Ideal quedo para un snacks ollevarlo en la cartera a mis hijos les gusta
Es rico cremoso bajo en grasa sabor rico
Brittany O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Taste wise they are great!!! To be honest though, it would be nice if the wax was a little bit eaiser to get off.
Ash S.
It's probably a bad thing that I could eat a whole bag of these things. They're so cute for their size and tasty.
Tina P.
My husband and I enjoy the taste and convenience of mini babybel cheese. It's great for a quick snack on the run.
Luna A.
Yucaipa, CA
Great taste and good portion. I especially like how the packaging is. Its fun to open and a good size for cheese.
This cheese is perfect for a snack and also for grating on a sandwich. Also - holiday season- perfect for gifting
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN
These are sooooooo yummy. I buy them all the time to take to work as snacks. The packaging keeps them super fresh
Kimberly C.
Are you see this as a kid like I was just opening up and eat it I really do love it I really have nothing to say
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
My sister buys this cheese and i get it for my boys and it's really good to eat buy themselves or with crackers.
Courtnei B.
Best snack! Perfect little thing to pop in your mouth for a quick snack or something to pass over until meal time
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart