BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Tia F.
Hercules, CA
Great, easy snack for those long school days. Filling and healthy, and easily portioned. The wax casing is cute too!
Caleb C.
Columbia, SC
Sooooooooooo goooooooooooood I could eat it all day long just sit there with a box of them thay are so good try them
Cathy M.
Purchased at: Costco
These are a great snack for on the go. They taste great and my kids love them. We always have a supply in the fridge!
Ana P.
Orlando, FL
I usually get them great for the kids the little bags that's in market it isn't enough for family but still delicious
MISTY M.
5230 Catskills Dr, Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these little snack size cheeses! Great flavor makes it hard to just eat one. Good variety of different cheeses.
Nicholemarie 🖤.
Round Lk Bch, IL
My son loves these! They are perfect snack size for anyone. Great fresh taste. Great for on the go and packed lunches
Hilda G.
Whittier
Purchased at: Kroger
These are perfect for kids, add to their lunch or lunch for work. They make great snacks along with fruit or crackers
Elayne W.
These are fabulous snack cheeses. They are great for packed lunches and as a bonus the wax is kinda fun to play with.
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
These are so addicting! I love packing one or two of these with my lunch because they are so portable and delicious.
Tierralajay J.
Detroit, MI
Beyond yummy!! If you are looking for a great snack this is it. Children love it as well I believe it a great value!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?