BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
Babybels are great! They are just the right size for a little snack. I like to have mine with red seedless grapes.
Caitlin C.
These little things are so addicting. I have to force myself to stop eating them or they will all be gone in a day.
Rachel W.
Lafayette Hill, PA
Babybel is the perfect snack for on the go or something quick and easy to eat. The taste and texture are so yummy!
Ana M.
Kearneysville, WV
I buy these for my daughter. She loves them. Occasionally I'll have a few for myself. They have a very rich flavor.
Norma W.
Portsmouth, OH
I love cheese. This is great tasting cheese and affordable. It is a very good soft cheese with lots of flavor too.
alexa C.
Vista, CA
Taste amazing with crackers especially the butter crackers!! I do also like the cream ones! Amazing snack to have!
Taylor P.
Tampa, FL
I love eating these in the morning or for a healthy snack. I’m not a big cheese person, but I’ll eat these any day.
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
These are the perfect little snacks. They are easy to take on the run or pack in lunches. They are also delicious.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
I’m not a big fan of cheese but these babybel cheese just taste so damn good! Its cute and I love opening them. :D
Kelly M.
Knoxville , TN
My son takes these to school every day. Soft and fresh with the wax seal. He loves them and ask for them everyday.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?