BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA
I tried these for snacks for at work. It wasn't my favorite flavor of cheese but was satisfying for a small snack.
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
Long time favorite, I buy these to go with lunches during the work week. Price is decent, and does very per store.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love babybel. I love all things cheese. And these are the perfect snack for on the go kids and adults. Very tasty
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
These are the perfect little snacks. They are easy to take on the run or pack in lunches. They are also delicious.
Katie G.
Spring Valley, NY
Very tasty and delicious. My daughter loves them. They are not that expensive and they are a great snack on the go
Yesenia O.
This are pretty okay if you're hungry and need a snack then this is the cheese to go for , it's not the best cheese
ana s.
Brownsville, TX
Suepe eoc enseio ymjjnu esta ajepr roc no manxhe aeata supe roco super roco hello hes bita ao goodssssss spee me h
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
Love this brand and this type of cheese. No utensils needed, they are the perfect size and value for busy families.
Amy P.
Cameron, MO
Love these for snacks or to throw in a lunch box! Perfect size for grandkids too! Need to try the different kinds.
Crystal A.
Brenham, TX
These cheese is so good was hesitant at first but once tasting I was like omg and a great little snack for the kids
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart