BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
All natural has a great taste, you can add it to any plate and any Desert you can eat it by its self if you want too
Sara V.
Milwaukee, WI
Gotta say, this one is my favorite out of them all. It is soft, and not too sharp and rich with flavor. I love these
Gina A.
These are great for lunches and on the go snacking. Very easy to open and definitely make it a novelty inside the wax
Martha V.
Great snack to have for school, work or a busy day. It's yummy and good for you so you don't feel guilty after eating
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Always been my little indulgence and I feel like it's Christmas time just opening that little red package very fresh
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy individually wrapped cheeses. Great for school lunches and a snack at the office. Sold at most grocery stores!
Stacee G.
Devine, TX
Perfect little snack! Tastes amazing! Keep them stocked all the time! I always throw some in my lunch box for the day
Vanessa M.
Denver , CO
These are good snacks to keep around when your busy and can't make a snack. They're easy and healthy. Can't complain
Caleb C.
Columbia, SC
Sooooooooooo goooooooooooood I could eat it all day long just sit there with a box of them thay are so good try them
Aubree C.
Brighton, CO
Tastes great tastes great tastes great Tastes great tastes great tastes great Tastes great tastes great tastes great
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?